A Spiritual Journey to a Better World
The Root Cause of Our Problems
The key to treating any patient is a good diagnosis of the ailment. Treating symptoms might help a little, but if we want to cure the disease, we must attack the root cause. Whether it’s a person or a nation, the root cause of our most serious problems today is sin. We have a spiritual problem.
Other Key Objective of our Spiritual Journey
- The Marriage Project (bibletide.com/marriage)
- A family is our single greatest earthly cooperative accomplishment
- Not selfish, marry young, multiply, preserve, promote
- BibleTide Project – need to track and reward accomplishments
- Advocacy, You can do it!
- Called to be Salt and Light, purpose,
- Power of discipleship
- Prevention vs trying to fix it
- Truth, Deceptions, sinful nature and Bias
- Salvation, Conversion, lost and need redemption (bibletide.com/salvation)
- Promote truth on the straight and narrow way, counter extremes
- Life over violence (abortion, mass shootings) (bibletide.com/life)
- Masculine identity, Sexuality (bibletide.com/male)
- War on boys
- Men need to be real men, strong leaders
- Feminine identity, Sexuality (bibletide.com/female)
- Not misled by the world
- Our Awesome Creator and His Creation (bibletide.com/creator)
- Creation versus evolution, radical environmentalism
- Character counts, unselfishness
- Biblical hygiene
- Orphan advocacy
- Career and Business as Mission
- Honesty, Humility and other Biblical values
- Biblical fitness
- One race
- Relationship over religion
- Prayer and Bible reading
- 10 commandments, honor your parents
Our route to AnVoy America will cover the following Waypoints:
- Are Spiritual Values are key to a free, stable and productive society?
- What roles do Prayer and Bible study play in a successful spiritual journey?
- What is truth? How does a firm foundation of Truth benefit us?
- How important are traditional values with respect to sexuality, marriage and family?
- Should we put our faith in Creation or Evolutionary Theory?
- Is human life sacred and when does it start?
- Do we have a sinful nature and how can someone be saved?
- Avoiding shipwreck